Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) needs to be backed by medical evidence to increase the chances of acceptance. You need to contact a SSDI Lawyer if you feel your benefits are being denied.
When applying for SSDI, you need to keep a sharp watch on the timeline. This is because in the event of a denial, you can hire an SSDI Lawyer and file an appeal for a review of the decision within 60 days of receiving the note of denial. There are other options open to you, including requesting a hearing with an administrative law judge. However, only a professional social security disability attorney can guide you on these various options.
When thinking of filing for SSDI
If you have experienced any of the following, we suggest you get legal help:
- Letter of denial of SSDI/SSI benefits
- Feeling overwhelmed by the process of application for the benefits. Call To Speak with an SSDI Lawyer.
- You have an upcoming hearing for your benefits
We have compiled a number of things to help you when consider applying for SSDI benefits:
- Get in touch with an SSDI lawyer to verify your medical paperwork and other documents prior to submission
- Be prepared for a rejection. Your attorney can help you with it better, in terms of applying for a review, etc.
- Check whether your condition is eligible for disability benefits or not
- Check the paperwork on your work history
What we do
We understand that applying for SSDI/SSI benefits can be an intense process. It is natural for you to feel overwhelmed at times. Ours is a team of professionals who understand what it is like to apply for SSDI/SSI benefits and the dejection when you are facing a denial. Call to speak with a SSDI lawyer. Learn what options you have available.
An experienced SSDI Lawyer enables us to guide you better, even in preparing you for the process while ensuring all basics such as paperwork, etc. are complete. We help our clients from the time of application, through denial and representation at hearings. Call us at (855) 254-7841 to discuss your situation.